Get Trendy with Churidars and Salwars
Indian women have always trusted authentic salwar – kameez or churidar – kurti sets for their fashion needs. In fact, these days, designer salwar suits for women are quite a rage. But, you would be surprised to know that churidars and salwars have been an integral part of women’s clothing for ages. Our 19th century history reveals women wearing churidars with a bodice and a transparent over skirt. Even in the medieval times, the Turks and Iranians used to wear baggy trousers tied with strings below which are believed to have inspired the modern salwar.
Difference between salwars and churidars
Salwars are loosely fitted pleats around the hips and narrow down at the bottom making more room for legs. Whereas, churidars are like tight trousers and gather as folds or a set of bangles (thus, the name churidar) near the ankle.
Salwar styles to make a fashion statement
You can try various combinations with different styles of salwars.
• Flaunty our curves with a heavy embroidered kurti with a simple salwar.
• Keep a couple of Patiala salwars in your collection to wear with kurtis or tees.
• Stand out in the crowd by adorning a short fitted kurti dhoti salwar.
• Go contemporary with parallel salwars on a front opening kurta.
• Don a Sharara salwar with a long kurti for traditional occasions.
Churidars to look glamorous
Check out these churidar style tips!
• Wear printed churidars on plain kameez or tops.
• Team up your anarkali kurta with a plain churidar to look like a diva.
• Complement your silk or collar neck kurti with churidars in contrasting colors.
A one stop destination to shopTo avoid the hassles of hopping from one shop to another for a perfect salwar or a churidar, buy churidar suits online India at www.hi2buy.com. You don’t have to go through the trouble of stitching and endless long waits to wear them. What is more, you get an access to a huge collecton of designer salwar suits for women in awesome colors, patterns and brands.